1.3

Update by user Mar 23, 2016

do not contact in way at all .

Original review posted by user Mar 22, 2016

RUN, from this moving company, I hired JM Movers because I thought they were a professional company. I was wrong.

they showed up 4 hours late, the company was in contact with me that day to let me know they would be late but did not have a time they would be there. If I had known this would happen I would not have hired them. the movers were as good as they could be but they did not have the proper tools to move, just one dollie that looked like it was bought from K mart they used mine that was a professional dollie, I had to help them move because I did not want to go over the 4 hours . Know I now why they were late because they do not have the proper tools to move so it goes over the 4 hours.

I was never offered a discount for them being late, that did not really matter to me. I hired movers so I would not have to but I ended up doing the move anyway to help. If I had not the movers would not have made it in time for the 4 hours. the movers told me that sometimes they do not finish the job till 2:00 am in the morning.

I did pay in full and tip the movers good because it is hard work to do that. the next day I got a nasty email from the owner Craig about me having a problem to pay the taxes and fees. I did respond to him and told him not to respond to back to me I do not want any more communication with this company in any way shape or form. I still got a email from the company the next day after I told him not to respond to me or write me.

If I get another email from him I will report his company for harassment.

Please go with someone else than this moving company. He can say what he wants the bottom line is , it is not a smooth move and they will go over if you do not help the movers.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Workers worked hard.

I didn't like: Service i was provided with.

Comments

Avon Lake, Ohio, United States #1336854

ou are correct that you wanted a change in bill but the contract clearly states that you can not make a claim if you do not pay your bill in full, and i have never received a email telling me not to contact you. In addition all confirmation emails are send with a disclosure that afternoon moves are subject to change do to the fist customers move going over the time they asked for!

. I am sorry that you feel that we are a horrible company we try really hard to keep all of our customers happy. The internet will show we do our due diligence to provide a excellent service we are a 4 to 5 star rating across the internet including THE BBB. one of the best sources for real reviews and comments.

Our dollies are professional enough we don't pay $500 for the "Professional dolly" because they are about 50lbs heavier then the light weight dollies that we purchase elsewhere and cause mover fatigue faster.

In addition one dolly is standard on the truck as well as 2 4-wheel dollies because one mover will be moving boxes while the other is moving other hand items such as end tables, lamps, cushions etc.

Again i am truly sorry that you did not get the service that you expected we try really hard to make everyone happy.