5.0

I hired JM MOVERS LLC on June 1st 2015 to move my 3 bedroom house from westlake to rockyriver and i was a little skeptical at first as they had a C rating with the BBB, but as soon as they got here i felt like i was in good hands, There truck was professional and clean they were in Uniforms and clean cut. The guy Craig that was in charge seemed very educated and polite.

He explained all the paperwork to me very carefully to make sure that i understood all that was involved with the pricing, although i already knew all this information because they sent me the paperwork to my email weeks before my move so i could see there were no hidden cost. They had plenty of those pad thingies to cover my furniture. I was expecting a 10 to 12 hour move and these 2 guys took only 7 hours to move my entire house...I must say i was impressed as the last movers i had took 16 hours to move me that was another reason for my apprehension towards JM MOVERS LLC, i guess somewhere in my head i was still upset about those other movers i hired a few years ago. I will reffer and re use JM MOVERS again and again, i usually move every 3-5 years due to my job.

IF your reading my review i would day give them a chance i dont think you will be unhappy you did...o dang i almost forgot my favorite thing about JM MOVERS the PRICE.....it was almost free compared to movers i have used in the past i paid $650.00 for 7 hours of work where the last movers i paid was $1480.00 YEA YOU TALK ABOUT CHEAP!!! and they were licensed and insured i asked for proof and i called there insurance company to confirm....I so will be using them again...Well thats my 2 cents i hope that it helps you make a informed decision about which mover to use

Reason of review: Good quality.

• cheap movers