5.0

I bought this service for a move for my mom who is a disabled senior. Within an hour of purchase the company contacted me to set the date of service and go over the details.

Great customer service! I felt the move would go very well based on the conversation with Craig the contact person. I was asked to e-mail an inventory list which I did and then I received an e-mail the day before the move as a reminder. On the day of the move the movers arrived on time and were very professional and very easy to work with.

Craig also called to make sure the movers had arrived and everything was going smooth. My mom had to downsize for this move and was still trying to decide if she should take an old desk and the movers were so nice about letting her decide even though they were clearly busy with the job and getting the move completed in the allotted time. They really tried to keep on schedule, which they did, even though it was by far the coldest day we've had so far this fall, it was snowing, and they had completed another move before ours! Great guys, they handled all of her belongings with care and showed very good moving skills throughout the day with the challenges of a "slightly larger than the doorway sofa".

Great company, great movers! I will definitely use them whenever I have a move and I will recommend them to anyone I know!

Product or Service Mentioned: Jm Movers Moving Service.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Customer service, Great price, Clean moving blankets, Clean good looking truck.

Comments