DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!
JM Movers is NOT a professional moving company. They are inexperienced and disrespectful in moving people's possessions.
1) They had my belongings scattered all over the driveway during the move.
2) They did not wrap any of my artwork or fragile pieces as they state on their website.
3) They inefficiently loaded the truck. After 13 hours and many cigarette breaks and cigarette butts all over the yard, they only moved a portion of my belongings. I had to make 5-6 trips to move the rest of my things after moving one hour away.
4) They left a treadmill because they didn't want to deal with it. I had to reschedule to move it on another day.
5) They broke the front screen door during the move. They never offered to come out and fix it. They only mailed the $12 part which I had to repeatedly ask for for 2 months.
6) They dropped over a 100# headboard onto the bed frame causing 2 large gouges in the headboard and the frame. $200 worth of damage. After 3 months of vicious, attacking emails and a bunch of run around from the owner, he refused to fix it or compensate for the damage.
7) Again after much going back and forth with nasty emails for 3 months the owner told me to take him to court. When I did, he did not show up, in which case I won the case, but then he never paid the court judgement.
8) It seems I'm not the only person that has taken this company to court. See for yourself!! Search in the AVON LAKE CLERK OF COURTS WEBSITE. There was a case a year before mine where he did the same exact thing. In that case the plaintiff took further action and tried to withhold funds from his bank accounts. In 3 separate instances, Craig moved the money out of his bank before the court could withdraw the funds to pay the judgement.
During this entire process, 6 months in total, Craig Boothe was mostly unresponsive, but when he was responsive he was abrasive and unprofessional. Not someone you want to do business with.
Product or Service Mentioned: Jm Movers Moving Service.
Reason of review: Bad quality.