We Hired JM MOVERS LLC for a 4 bedroom home, they were perfect. We were paying for 2 movers and when the movers got here and seen how large the move was they send an additional guy out to help the already awesome movers to move me out(without any additional charge to me!!) i have moved several times and that has never happened so when they say there customer is the most important they really mean it!.

They also moved a 8 person hot tub for us for a minimal charge . It was like a swamp in our back yard and they acquired some plywood and moved it with no problem. I totaled up the cost of the plywood and it cost more then what they actually charged me to move the thing...i am in awe about how awesome these guys were. We are also gong to be using them again in August to move into our newly build home.

I STRONGLY suggest using these guys they were the best movers i have ever used ....The quoted price i gave above was only for there 4 hour minimum but my move went 12 hours. so 900 WAS A GREAT PRICE...They were running a end of winter special that was like 1/2 price of a normal moving service...

Product or Service Mentioned: Jm Movers Moving Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Great price, Friendly, Clean good looking truck.

Comments