we just moved with these guys and we were skeptical because we seen on this website that they were a scam, an boy were they wrong these guys were great and professional.I am amazed that people can go on here and say anything that they want about a business and how much that can effect our decisions to choose them or not.
I am thankful that i was in a financial tight spot an took the chance. These guys are affordable and very GOOD at what they do and Craig and Kristi were great with the whole process....i recommend them to everyone to use . They run a great special of $300.00 for 4 hours of service.
I wound up going over by 2 hours and man the extra hours were only $95.00 extra per hour.All the other companies i called there minimum was $650.00 or more and there extra hours were absurd upwards of $150.00 and hour i cant express how thankful i am to JM MOVERS
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Customer service
What I disliked
- There was nothing not to like they were perfect
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Jm Movers Moving Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "And about the stevie award check my google plus. Veronica a. Meza. Youll see a bunch of comments in my post and photos. The reposting i..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "I HAVE A COUPON THAT SAYS $4 OFF ANY ORDER OF $20 OR MORE. I PLACED AN ORDER FOR $34 (WITH DELIVERY FEE INCLUDED). I WAS TOLD THAT I AM..."
- "Purchased a supposedly 100% leather living room set by Chateau D'Ax from a retailer in our area. Couch, loveseat, chair and ottoman in coffee colored "leather" upholstery. Several..."
- "This is a follow up post to a post on Cleveland Clinic Rudest Billing ever. After many written correspondences with this "business" and after having to threaten them over lack..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."
- "Harcus Sinclair is a law firm claiming to be experienced in reputation management, but what they do not say on their website is that some of those methods involve trying..."