5.0
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time

we just moved with these guys and we were skeptical because we seen on this website that they were a scam, an boy were they wrong these guys were great and professional.I am amazed that people can go on here and say anything that they want about a business and how much that can effect our decisions to choose them or not.

I am thankful that i was in a financial tight spot an took the chance. These guys are affordable and very GOOD at what they do and Craig and Kristi were great with the whole process....i recommend them to everyone to use . They run a great special of $300.00 for 4 hours of service.

I wound up going over by 2 hours and man the extra hours were only $95.00 extra per hour.All the other companies i called there minimum was $650.00 or more and there extra hours were absurd upwards of $150.00 and hour i cant express how thankful i am to JM MOVERS

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). joann44012 is overall satisfied with JM Movers and uploaded a picture. the best about jm movers moving service from JM Movers was friendly. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Two Men And A Truck that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about JM Movers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare JM Movers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with JM Movers?

Comments